Dean chose to have a small friend party this year, and since his birthday is on Valentine's Day we decided to have it the following Saturday. Waiting a whole extra week to have his friends over was killing him, and therefore me. We won't be doing that again.
Last year he chose to have a Ninja Turtle themed friend party, but we all got the flu, and it took us more than a month to recover. I had already purchased all the party supplies so we were ready to go, but he was less than thrilled with Turtles this year. Oh well, I wasn't going to buy a whole new party pack.
I couldn't find a Ninja Turtle craft project, so I started thinking about what the turtles did when they were not making the sewers safe for mankind, err turtlekind. Then it came to me, they eat pizza! So we gave all the kids pizza dough and had them make their own mini pizzas. So cute.
We had turtle races and a pinata, and it was all over in an hour and a half, hallelujah!

P.S. I'm in love with this scrapbooking kit from Summertime Designs.


1 comments:
I'm so sad Colten had to miss it! Maybe he will be able to make the next one! It looks adorable. I love the cute page you made him! Thanks again for your help last night - I just love you! You are my hero!
Post a Comment