Well we had a successful week in Phoenix! When Rodger and I worked out our current living situation we agreed that I would spend one week per month in the valley, but from my side that couldn't possibly include the summertime. For one thing I feel like I live in paradise here in the mountains during the summer and trading the wonderful lazy days here for the scorching heat of the valley was just not a option. But I have been feeling guilty so we decided to go last week. We did enjoy ourselves while we were there, mostly due to the fact that we spent the vast majority of our time in the pool. The other exciting thing was we finally found a Wii! Some of you know we have been looking to buy a wii for several months now, but I refused to pay the inflated bundle prices online, and we don't have anyone that carries them around here. So I stalked retailers all over the valley, and finally came up with one. My personal fav is the boxing. We even took it over to my Mom's house one night for a family game night. Ah, good times! When we finally packed up and hit the road to come home I felt like refugees fleeing Hell. I have no idea how I managed to spend 85% of my life in that heat.

Dean is making a "splash" for me. He can finally swim but still prefers not to go underwater if he can help it.

The boys totally absorbed in the wii. Alec loves the one game that doesn't require a lot of movement.
This is Dean boxing!


4 comments:
So cute! It sounds like you survived the heat! It is nice that you actually have the best of both worlds! PS - Thanks for the heads up the other day!
YOu are in trouble, down in the valley and still haven't come to see me. Looks like you have had some fun though. Miss ya
Mountains are best, aren't they? That AZ heat is not something I miss! I'm so tempted to get a Wii, but I'm afraid I don't need one more thing to be addicted to. Cute pics., cute boys!
We love the wii too, but haven't broke down and bought one yet. Maybe soon. So, you're going to try homeschool? That should be fun :) I just did a High School post, you'll have to look, it's kind of funny!
Post a Comment