Monday, July 4, 2011

Fireworks

I have wanted to take pictures of fireworks for a long time, especially since we have such a great show here in RV every 4th of July.  Unfortunately I have never had them turn out.

I decided this year was going to be different though.  I reviewed several photography websites that taught how to do it, I got a new camera, tripod, and timer, I carefully set up my equipment long before showtime, and I meticulously shot so much through the show that I didn't get to see anything at all with my own eyes.  And dang it, they still didn't turn out exactly like I wanted!  They are still better than anything I'm managed to get before, but I was hoping for something more dramatic.


 




I guess there's always next year.  Maybe I need a different lens...







Photobucket

2 comments:

Ginger said...

What are you talking about! These are awesome! I can't take any pictures at night.

You don't give yourself enough credit. I think these look professional. :)

Thanks for being such a good friend! I love you to pieces!

Sarah Plewe said...

Those look pretty amazing to me! Nice work!