Monday, June 27, 2011

New Computer

I just haven't felt like blogging for the last few months.  I thought that after I got my new camera I would be more excited about documenting our life.  And it worked, I was really gung-ho for a couple of weeks.  Right up until our computer started going haywire!

It's official, I have a virus.  I don't know what's wrong with our browser.  It won't let me save anything from the Internet.  All my favorites are gone, so annoying when I had a million recipes bookmarked.  It also won't let me print from the Internet.  Also annoying especially when I am preparing my Relief Society lesson and need to print off a bunch of things from LDS.org.  I tried to install Mozilla again, and it won't let me.  I also tried to restore my system to a previous save point, no go.

So I'm fed up and haven't posted because I can't upload any pictures.  I did a few while we were evacuated and I could use Mom's computer, but now I'm back home and am mad at the computer again.

I keep telling Rodger it's just time.  This computer is 5 years old now, and even though we got a very nice model ( 5 YEARS AGO) it's obsolete now.

So if you want to see all my fabulous vacation pics, or hear my very amusing calf branding story (I'm the one that got branded), see the aftermath of our fire, or just hear what's going on with us in general. Then you need to take a minute and use the little comment button below and tell my husband how much I need a new computer. 

This is really very funny since Rodger hasn't cared about public opinion for even one minute of his life, but I'm desperate and willing to try anything...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I'll beg and plead your case the next time I see him! 5 years is a long time... I usually get a new one about when my old one gets that old...

I have some tricks for virus'. I'll tell you about it tomorrow if you are still coming. Bring a flash drive with you so I can give you a free program to install on your computer.

Mandy said...

O ROOOODDDGGGEEERRR!! Monica NEEDS a new computer PLEASE:)